Broken in Utah
1987, the year I was the big F.I.V.E. Our family headed out for our grandmother’s house located in the the great (yeah right) state of Utah. We had been traveling for what seemed like weeks when we all decided that we were hungry. I the adventurous kid that I was moseyed off to explore. I soon found a huge pasture filled with enormous horses inside; as a child I was obsessed with horses, I loved them, I dreamed about them, but OK whatever, back to the memory. Aaron with his michevious mind soon came up with the idea that I should jump on the vicious beast, and if I did I would be rewarded with candy...mmmmm, worth it right, no. Me being niave did it. :) Right away the horse decided it liked the apples my brothers were feeding him instead of a little psycho on its back. So in turn the retarded horse started going buck wild, trying to throw me off...well it succeeded within in seconds, but seemed like hours. As I was falling in a sort of dreamy haze to the welcoming evil concrete ground I was thinking, “Man, this is really going to hurt.”....which it did. CRISUNCH!!!!!!!!!! was the sound I think it made as I fell on my right precious arm...yes, the arm I write with, yes, the arm I eat with, yes, even the same arm I played Barbie dolls with, that punk of horse. I had broken my arm. As I laid there I was thinking, “Hmmm, well this really bites.” For some reason or other looked up, I don’t know why, maybe it was the vibrations of an evil horse coming to trample the life out of me....ahh, yes that was it. :) So there I see the massive beast coming to trample the life out of me, yes sweet little me. So I get up like a babe deer that had just been born, all retarded like, do to the fact that I only had one good arm left. So I’m up, I wobble my confused little self out of the pasture and to my parent’s. Of course they totally wigged out, cause there favorite child had been wounded. :) They bolted to the hospital. There the evil doctors took me from my loving parent’s. I was terrified, I had no idea what they were going to do to me. All of a sudden CRACK!!!!!!!! they had just Set my arm without any pain killers involved those idiots! :) Then I guess we chilled at grandma’s house. That has to be one of the most painful, but funny memories.
THE END
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment