Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hum, I don't know. ~ Noah



Hum :(  I don't know.
     Tell us about going to grandma's house
I don't remember
     Well what do you remember?
I don't know.  Going to a treasure hunt?
     What's the favorite thing you did this year?
I don't know.  Have a birthday?
     Didn't we go on a fun date once?
What date?  We only had a sundae and goed to one of the places to get door fixing stuff then I got a sundae.
     That was kinda fun huh.  What else?  How about falling in the river?
We were down by the river and getting rocks and I fell in and Arwen told dad that I was drowning and dad saved me.
     How did you feel when you were in the river going away?
Sad but it was fun cos I was learning how to swim.
     But it was a little scary?
Head nod.
     Tell us about making gum.
Uh, you get a little gum type stuff then put a flavor in then put a color in.  I know what we could do!  Maybey when it's monday we can make more gum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
# Google Analytics Tracker # End Google Analytics Tracker