Monday, December 21, 2009

We Went For A Trip. ~Arwen



Once upon a time we were at grandmas house in Colorado.  We went for a trip and we were driving and driving and we saw mountains and we saw a duck.  When we went for lunch we saw a duck.  And then we saw an elk, lots of elks, and reindeer and then we saw a ground squirrel and mom lost her glasses over a fence so she had to climb under and get them.  It was funny.  I had to show mama the book* because she didn't remember.  That's how I make this story.  It's true, if you think it's not... it's true.  Oh and Noah he drowned in a river and daddy had to jump in and save him I was scared.  And we went for ice-cream and Joshua he was all messy.  And then we went to a windy mountain that could almost blow us down.  When Noah fell in the river I was really scared I didn't want him to be drown, but he said he floated.  We were walking near a river, we were playing in the river and throwing rocks and then Noah, he was gone and drowning in the river.  And that's why daddy jumped in and saved him, and I told that Noah is drowning, and that's why I prayed that Noah would be safe.  He got all wet.  And Noah was saved.



*Arwen was telling Sarah about that time she lost her glasses and Arwen had to get them for her.  Sarah couldn't remember so Arwen said I'll show you.  Arwen proceeded to go and get a journal that she kept during the trip and helped Sarah remember the glasses incident from a picture she'd drawn about it.  The book with comments by Arwen is below:


We were paying in the little river and it was fun and we got wet.



We at ice-cream when we were done in the river.




Joshie got all messy.



We played in the river again.



We drived in the car to get to another place.



We were driving and driving.



We saw a elk.




And then we were driving again and driving and driving.  We were driving past trees.




There were 10 other driving pictures like this...we must have been driving for a long time.




We're driving up a mountain.



And then we went up a windy mountain.  It almost blew us down.



When we were hungry we went to eat and when we went to eat we saw a bird.  It was a ducky bird.  And we fed it.



I drew Noah drowning.  It made me too sad so thats why I scribbled it up.



And we saw a reindeer walking on the road.



Mama lost her glasses it was funny.  But she got them back.  She had to climb under a fence to get them.



I sitted by a ground squirrel we were taking a picture of my standing by the ground squirrel.



And then we were waking around and then we saw this rock and daddy carried us over there and we got a little wet with our feet in the water.



And then we went back to grandmas house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
# Google Analytics Tracker # End Google Analytics Tracker