Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Kindergarten Klepto

Kindergarten Klepto

When I was five years old I attended Sutter Elementary School. One day we had
sugar cookies for a boy’s b-day and I, like everyone else, received but one
cookie. Well, post party bash, we went back to our grueling school work which
consisted of finger painting and nap time. Well, this nap session in particular my
mind was fixed upon the extra cookies and, consequently, I couldn’t sleep. So
when I thought everyone was asleep I crept up to the tall bookshelf, climbed up,
helped myself to another cookie and ate it in the restroom. After my second
cookie I thought that I was satisfied and went back to my mat. Well, a couple of
minutes later the cookies were calling my name once again, so I crept over to the
book shelf, climbed up and heard someone’s name being called and assumed it
was mine so I ran to the bathroom with two cookies this time and hid in their for
about an hour. When I finally got my courage to go back out there everything was
fine and I got not one, but four cookies in my belly while everyone else was
sleeping.

Amy 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
# Google Analytics Tracker # End Google Analytics Tracker