Sunday, October 22, 2006

One Saturday night

One Saturday night three of my girlfriends and I decided to go to the movies. It was Date movie, which is was one of those movies that make fun of a ton of other movies. Anyways we got to the theater and there were only a few people in there. We went to the second to top row so there was only one row behind us. The movie started like normal no one was talking and they were all watching the movie. Then as we get into the movie a bit, these two boys in the row behind us started making fun of the movie loudly. Normally I would care and be really upset but in this case they were the funniest thing in that theater the movie was so incredibly terrible. They soon had the whole theater laughing. Near the end of the movie they started quieting down, but we didn’t think anything of it. When the movie was over the girls and I started complaining about how we wasted our money and how we wish we had been told that it would be so bad. As we start getting up to get our things one of the boys that were sitting behind us ran over to us in a hurry. He informed us that they had snuck in alcohol and had been drinking, His friend the other boy had had a bit two much and was passed out on the floor with puke all over him. He wanted out help?! No way! I told him that they got themselves into this situation and they were going to have to get themselves out of it. He freaked out for a bit and ran over to his friend that was laying unconscious on the floor. We started walking out when I heard the sound of a skull banging against the floor. I look over and, ok pause for a second lets say the conscious boys name is Jimmy and the unconscious boys name is Tom. Ok so I looked over and Jimmy was dragging Tom down the stairs by his feet.  I then of course, not wanted some dumb kid to die, started running over to the boys to get him to stop dragging him. By the time I got over there Tom’s arms were stuck in between the chairs and the middle railing. I couldn’t believe how stupid these boys were so I decided to help. I stopped Jimmy from pulling toms legs and breaking his arms, and made him step over the the side. I then unhooked Tom’s arms and tried to get the least amount of puke on me so I took of his sweatshirt. I handed it to Jimmy and made him hold them while I started carrying the kid down the stairs. Just fyi he was a very small kid and weighed less than I did. I don’t know why I didn’t go get someone that worked at the theater or why I didn’t bring him out into the lobby but I just didn’t. I carried him out one of the doors to the outside and put him down on the floor. I started asking how much they had to drink and what Tom weighed. Of course Jimmy was still really drunk and didn’t have a clue. Jimmy got on the phone and said that another one of his friends was at the theater but had been in a different movie. The boy comes and finds us behind the theater and I asked if he had anything to drink at all. He said no and I had to make sure so I made him walk a line. He did it and that was good enough for me so I told him he needed to go get his car. He pulls around and I got the kid into the back and started taking his wet clothes off to change him into some new ones the other kid had. By this time a security guard came around the building to smoke, and saw us. He went and got the cops. When the cops arrived I explained everything that was going on. They started to ask the same questions I had before and started being a butt head when no one could tell him the answers. I had already told him that we didn’t know who the boys were we were just trying to help but the didn’t believe us. I started getting interrogated but didn’t really care because I had done nothing wrong. The cops then asked who was going to bring the kid to the emergency room and no one answered. I was not about to bring him to the hospital I felt I had already done enough.  The cops started yelling and said if someone doesn’t take him then they were gonna bring us “down town”. I stated again that we would go no farther, especially because we didn’t know them. So the cops called an ambulance and made us all stay while it arrived and started asking more questions. When it got there they put him in the back and took him away. Finally with my little adrenaline rush felt at peace that the kid wasn’t gonna die. Then the cops found out who was drunk and who was not. They put the boys in the back of they’re cars and let us girls go. So there you have it. I normal night that turned into a crazy night!
THE END!
Emily 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
# Google Analytics Tracker # End Google Analytics Tracker