Friday, October 22, 2004

Saddlebag

Saddlebag
This year I went up to Saddlebag twice. The first time was with mom, dad and Whitney. We took a boat up to the end of Saddlebag and then walked up to Steelhead lake. It was fun until Whitney decided to take off. She started walking really fast and left us. Mom was worried about Whitney. I didn’t worry about her and neither did dad cause it was easy to find the car – you just had to walk to the end of the Lake.
Well, we got back to the car and Whitney wasn’t there. We looked for Whitney for over 2 hours. I cried. Mom and I said a prayer. We were both very upset and worried. Mom and I reported her missing to the ranger station. Dad stayed up at the lake with a bunch of people and were searching for her. They found Whitney and all was well. It was a scary scary time for all of us.
The next time I went up to saddlebag was nicer cause we didn’t lose Whitney cause we didn’t take Whitney. Dad and I went fishing. The only fish I remember catching was a puny one. I had a good time there.
Joshua 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
# Google Analytics Tracker # End Google Analytics Tracker