Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mom Tricked Me

Once, my mom tricked me. We were going to school and I noticed we were going the wrong WAY.  Mom was going the wrong way.  


So I told her, "Mom we're going the wrong way".  


I noticed my back pack was heavier.  So I looked in my back pack.  I saw books instead of my lunch. 


I ask her, "Where are we going?"  


Mom said,  "We are going on a date!"


 I asked her,  "Where are we going?"  


"It's a surprise",  Mom said.   


I ate Spaghetti Factory for lunch.  We went to the GREAT WOLF LODGE. We went to the swimming pool. I went on a WATER SLIDE!  It was AWESOME!  I went under a big bucket of water It was cool.  We had burgers for dinner!  And then we had chocolate fondue it had COTTON CANDY, GRAHAM CRACKERS, and CHOCOLATE!  It was AWESOME!  We went on a QUEST!  It had dragons in it!  And it had bears in it!   And a fairy.  I got sick in the end.


   


THE END!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
# Google Analytics Tracker # End Google Analytics Tracker