School Cool
Well now that I'm going to school I learn lots of stuff like letter sounds [that] I don't know.
And the thing I like about school is painting time. Well we can...um...last week when I did school, [after] a little while, when we kept going in, Mrs Hugelier said we were going to try to make skin colors [by mixing paint]. When I tried to make my skin color it didn't turn out to good. Because I kept using white but when I used the other colors it would turn another color. The afternoon class started with white instead of yellow, theirs didn't look like real skin colors. Ours looked like real skin colors. We are the morning class.
And well, when we go out for recess we get to play and there is some stuff that could be dangerous for kids...and I don't know why they are there but it could be dangerous for kids. Well there's this thing that you can climb on that goes around in a circle...and Emma bonked her head so I know it's dangerous. I kept my head looking straight, and I think Emma looked down instead. And that's the only dangerous thing in the play ground. Oh and the monkey bars, because someone kicked me down and i don't know why because they were swinging their legs. I haven't really seen any one doing that. I don't know why they did that.
Well last time when we went into class we looked up at the board and saw colors and that was our job. what shape the color was we were supposed to color the shape that color.
Well we can learn lots of songs like the “Turkey ran away”, and the sleeping one. I don't think I can think of any more.
Oh but when we do weekends, [I mean] when it's almost Christmas or Thanksgiving...we were going to celebrate by making apple sauce but we didn't because it snowed that day. Well the snow day didn't have very much snow so I wondered why we couldn't go to school. We tried to make snow balls but we couldn't. It was too cold to make snowballs for a long time. We just went inside and played. And on thanksgiving, which is today, I built a fort and I built it to protect my eyes from the onions.
At PE we can do lots of exercises and we can play volleyball, and the Library (we can't play volleyball in the library), we can listen to books instead and check them out. Like I checked out cat in the hat once.
I would rather stay at school. That's how much I like it. I like it a lot, so much. That's all the stuff about school. That's all of it.
And the thing I like about school is painting time. Well we can...um...last week when I did school, [after] a little while, when we kept going in, Mrs Hugelier said we were going to try to make skin colors [by mixing paint]. When I tried to make my skin color it didn't turn out to good. Because I kept using white but when I used the other colors it would turn another color. The afternoon class started with white instead of yellow, theirs didn't look like real skin colors. Ours looked like real skin colors. We are the morning class.
And well, when we go out for recess we get to play and there is some stuff that could be dangerous for kids...and I don't know why they are there but it could be dangerous for kids. Well there's this thing that you can climb on that goes around in a circle...and Emma bonked her head so I know it's dangerous. I kept my head looking straight, and I think Emma looked down instead. And that's the only dangerous thing in the play ground. Oh and the monkey bars, because someone kicked me down and i don't know why because they were swinging their legs. I haven't really seen any one doing that. I don't know why they did that.
Well last time when we went into class we looked up at the board and saw colors and that was our job. what shape the color was we were supposed to color the shape that color.
Well we can learn lots of songs like the “Turkey ran away”, and the sleeping one. I don't think I can think of any more.
Oh but when we do weekends, [I mean] when it's almost Christmas or Thanksgiving...we were going to celebrate by making apple sauce but we didn't because it snowed that day. Well the snow day didn't have very much snow so I wondered why we couldn't go to school. We tried to make snow balls but we couldn't. It was too cold to make snowballs for a long time. We just went inside and played. And on thanksgiving, which is today, I built a fort and I built it to protect my eyes from the onions.
At PE we can do lots of exercises and we can play volleyball, and the Library (we can't play volleyball in the library), we can listen to books instead and check them out. Like I checked out cat in the hat once.
I would rather stay at school. That's how much I like it. I like it a lot, so much. That's all the stuff about school. That's all of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment